How to: My Green Smoothie!


I frequently post on Instagram and Snapchat about my green smoothies. I try to have it everyday for breakfast (sometimes I fall off the wagon..) and I always feel better after having it. Occasionally when I fancy a treat, I'll add some frozen berries but it tends to taste more like a pudding due to the higher sugar levels from the fruit so I try to avoid.
Have a go at making one and let me know how you get on and whether you enjoy it or not. :)



Here's what to include:
  • 1 Small Green Apple
  • 1 Small Carton of Apple Juice
  • 1 tbsp of 0% Fat Greek yoghurt
  • 1 Small Banana or half a regular size
  • 3 Large handfuls of Spinach
  • 1 tsp of fresh Ginger
  • 5cm (lengthways) chunk of Cucumber
  • 1 tbsp of Pure Lemon Juice
  • Couple of sprigs of fresh Parsley (if available)

Now.. 

BLEND BLEND BLEND!!!

Yum! Enjoy! 

The Flawed Blonde. xoxo


Don't forget to follow this blog, share or G+1 this post to reach a wider audience and add me on social media so we can stay in touch!

Twitter: EmKatieD
Facebook: The Flawed Blonde
Instagram: emmakatied


Snapchat: emkatied

Comments