Book Review: 'Strong looks better naked': Khloé Kardashian.


"I've never been stronger or happier or more grounded. I hope this book inspires you to build your own form of personal strength. One baby step at a time! That is my philosophy: small changes and small steps can transform your life." - Khloé Kardashian. 
Anyone who knows me knows how obsessed I am with all things Kardashian, so I knew I had to buy this book (or should I say put it on my Christmas list for my parents to buy me).
Khloé is my favourite of the Kardashian clan as I find her incredibly inspiring in many ways. You can find out why is a previous blog post, right here
Firstly, the book begins quite poorly written to be honest with you, I noticed a few minor grammatical errors but it got better as I read on and in all honesty, that's nothing.
There's 3 main sections to the book: Body, Mind and Heart, which include subsections such as exercise, food and mindfulness.
I did not want to put this book down as soon as I started, it sounds cliché and cheesy but I genuinely felt inspired. It involved personal admissions which were used to make points and helpful advice on how to make positive changes to your life.
Everything you read all comes back around to a general point of "you can turn your life around". I liked how every sub-chapter was summed up each time with a different point but with the same concept in mind.
The book also contains healthy recipes in the food section which is pretty cool. They're not exactly adventurous; things like hummus and cauliflower mash but still neat.
What I like in the body and mind sections are that in a weird way, you can almost relate to it. Not with the paparazzi malarkey obviously, but with feelings of negative body image and harmful thoughts. That's why I find it inspiring; you've been in similar situations due to the experiencing the same negative thought patterns.

Believe it or not, this book is certainly not just another celebrity autobiography. I've read stuff like that before and sure, it's great to know what they were like growing up, etc. but they often lack depth.
So all in all I loved this book and I'd definitely recommend you check it out to help you re-assess your life and help you get your priorities in order.



"There is no such thing as perfect. Nobody attains perfection. But if you keep working at it, you grow and evolve, and to me that's sort of the point: to be a better person today than I was yesterday; to become the best possible version of myself." - Khloé Kardashian. 
The Flawed Blonde. xoxo

Don't forget to follow this blog, share or G+1 this post to reach a wider audience and add me on social media so we can stay in touch!

Twitter: EmKatieD
Facebook: The Flawed Blonde
Instagram: emmakatied


Snapchat: emkatied

Comments