Lancôme Énergie de vie Skincare Review.

I was lucky enough to receive some samples from the Lancôme Énergie de vie ultra-hydrating and anti-fatigue skin care range. I’ve received the liquid moisturiser before in another package (see below) and I loved it.
So, firstly the packaging was pretty cool; it was presented really well in a small box and contained full instructions on application tips and a description of the product.




Step 1: Liquid Moisturiser



This claims to be smoothing and glow boosting due to Goji Berry extract and Lemon Balm oil and I did find that my skin felt smoother after using it, and really “woke up” my skin. It is a really lightweight product that can be used morning or night on cleansed skin and despite feeling so lightweight, my skin was left feeling super soft and hydrated.
The texture of the product was literally like liquid… as described. Haha! It was kind of hard to control as it just squirted out the tube at lightning speed and you have to kind of catch it.
At £28 however, at the moment I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy this product as it’s not exactly friendly on the purse strings, despite how much I loved it!



Step 2: Melt-in Night Mask



This little pot was incredible! Despite being a night moisturiser, I found that this actually worked great as a primer before my make up! Again, it made my skin feel really soft and hydrated, without that greasy film that some moisturisers can leave. The product consistency was quite strange really, not in a bad way, but it didn’t feel like any moisturiser I’ve ever used before. It looks like a thick texture but upon rubbing it, it literally melts to nothing like it claims to, which was really refreshing, contrasting with these thick, heavy night creams I’ve used before.
Again, the retail price is very steep for me, whilst I really liked this product, I definitely wouldn’t pay £42 for it!



These products really were pretty darn good, from the smell to the consistency and application, and if they were a fraction of the price, I would certainly consider purchasing them in the future, but I think those prices are just really steep for a lot of people and unrealistic.


Have you tried these products? Let me know down below in the comments what you thought of them! 



The Flawed Blonde. xoxo

Don't forget to follow this blog, share or G+1 this post to reach a wider audience and add me on social media so we can stay in touch!

Twitter: EmKatieD
Facebook: The Flawed Blonde
Instagram: emmakatied


Snapchat: emkatied

Comments