Get to know me! Favourites!

I've seen a few other bloggers do this tag before so I thought I should give it a go! Just a little get to know me, favourites type post. Let me know your answers down below in the comments! :)


Books
Probably the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella; they're funny, lighthearted, well written books. I'm a sucker for rom-com type fiction, but my friend recently lent me a crime type book which I was hooked on and finished it in about 2 days. That was called Daughter by Jane Shemilt. Another crime one I enjoyed was Little Girl Gone by Alexandra Burt. You should go check them out, for sure!


Films
I don't think I could narrow it down this much, but I definitely have to throw Lion King into the mix, because..you know. Then it's kind of equal between Star Trek (2009 film), Star Trek Into Darkness and X-Men First Class. Although like books, I'm a complete sucker for romantic films such as The Notebook, Titanic, Pride & Prejudice, and I've recently watched Far From The Madding Crowd, which I completely adored! Aarghh!! It's too hard, I can't pick just one film!

Bands
Oh god, this is like films all over again! I'll just list them; Fall Out Boy, 30 Seconds To Mars, Blink 182, All Time Low, Cobra Starship, My Chemical Romance. It's safe to say that my tastes haven't changed since high school!


TV Shows
Friends, The Mindy Project, The Big Bang Theory, The IT Crowd, Black Books, EastEnders, Doc Martin(!). I'm currently loving First Dates, Versailles and watching re-runs of Gavin & Stacey. I also enjoy watching a range of documentaries on 4od and BBC Three. 


Songs
Oh gosh, here we go again..
Demi Lovato - Lionheart, Warrior, Nightingale.
Fall Out Boy - Centuries, Alone Together, Sophmore Slump.
30 Seconds To Mars - Do or Die, The Race.
Kelly Clarkson - People Like Us.

Fruits
Melon, Blackberries, Mango, Kiwi.

Junk Food
Pizza, Crisps Sweets, Chips

Alcoholic Drinks
For a night out, a vodka mixer with either Coke or Lemonade, but I'm partial to a strawberry daiquiri cocktail.


Sports Brand
Nike or Adidas.


App
Instagram, for sure, but then either Twitter or Snapchat.


Candy (Sweets)
Oh god, not a chance! EVERYTHING! *drools*. Galaxy Caramel, Runts, Nerds, Fruit Pastilles, Revels, Wine Gums... Everything (minus things that contain nuts).


Outfit
Jeans, basic tee, (fake) leather jacket, heeled boots. Simple but it works and you can dress it up or dress it down.


Workout
I much prefer strength to cardio to be honest. I like long walks in rural areas and running (when I can! Bloody tendons..), but I love a good squat, whether parallel or plie with dumbbells or a good bicycle crunch. I love feeling that knot in my stomach or the burning in my thighs; puffing and grunting my way through the pain to finish the workout. I'm one of those freaks who actually enjoys exercise!

Day of the Week
Friday or Saturday, duh!


Meal
I loooove Dominos pepperoni pizza with red and green pepper, or a McDonalds chicken nugget meal. Nom. But I love a vegetarian stir-fry with singapore noodles, or anything with Turkey. I'm not that keen on other meat.


Season
Summer! I don't mind Autumn/early Winter, so long as it isn't raining.


Noise
Boat sails clinking in the wind, seagulls, waves breaking. Basically anything at the coast!


Shop
Probably New Look, Primark, Dorothy Perkins, H&M. I'm a cheapskate.


Destination
Do I really need to say anymore..? Pretty obvious right? Mudeford, Christchurch, Boscombe, Bournemouth. They all hold a special place in my heart and I don't care where I go in the Bournemouth postal code area, so long as I'm there. I can't wait to move there! (It's happening, don't you worry! Just later than originially planned!)


Celebrity
I did a post about my celebrity idols a while ago, feel free to check it out here for more details, but Khloe Kardashian, Demi Lovato and Mindy Kaling.


Smell
Freshly cut grass, petrol, pritt sticks (No I'm not a glue sniffer. Well I mean I guess technically I am.. but only artificial, non-harmful substances in glue sticks..), brand new books and that rubber type smell that things like tennis balls have (and again, this ain't some weird 50 shades type thing!)


Singer
Demi Lovato, Kelly Clarkson, Patrick Stump and Andrew McMahon. Sorry, couldn't choose just the one!


Sportsperson
Again, can't really pick one, but I'll try to keep it small. Jessica Ennis-Hill for sure, Kelly Holmes, Katie Ledecky, Michael Phelps and well.. pretty much all male US Olympic swimmers. But that's probably for a different reason..ahem).


Hair colour/style
I love the look of long bobs, 'lobs', if you will. Colourwise, I feel like I should say blonde, you know with me actually being blonde, but I envy brunettes! Darker hair washes me out and just doesn't suit me at all, but I love a deep, chestnut brown.


Hobby
You mean besides blogging? Long walks, working out (sometimes!), reading, shopping.


Flower
Tulips! No argument.


Perfume
Ghost Eclipse with it's fruity, fragrant orangey type scent. Or failing that, Ghost Girl which is a lot lighter and fresher scent. Failing that, DKNY Be Delicious (The green one).


So there you go! Hope you felt like you've got to know me a bit better, but as I was filling this in I was thinking that majority of people will probably already know a lot of this due to my tweets and snapchats!


The Flawed Blonde. xoxo

Don't forget to follow this blog, share or G+1 this post to reach a wider audience and add me on social media so we can stay in touch!

Twitter: EmKatieD
Instagram: emmakatied
Snapchat: emkatied

Comments