'Other' Empties...?

 I have only reviewed products I have personally bought and not included anything that has been sent to me in PR packages. These posts are also not sponsored, so all opinions are my own. Hope this helps! 


Colgate Plax Whitening Mouthwash
This was okay but despite being alcohol free, it was REALLY strong. I didn’t really notice any difference in the whitening of my teeth to be honest, however it was more than fine for giving me minty fresh breath. It also contains fluoride for cavity protection, which is always good! I don’t think I would buy this again unless there were no other options.



Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion
I have used this product before and I do really like it. As it contains a form of oatmeal, it’s also great for sunburn! It’s quite a thick product so use it sparingly, otherwise you can end up feeling a bit sticky. It claims to improve the condition of dry skin in just 2 weeks, and it really does! It’s super moisturising and made my skin so soft! I have and would buy this again, for sure!





Colgate Max White One Luminous Toothpaste
My favourite toothpaste! It does the simple things like obviously clean with teeth, make me minty fresh and because of the smartfoam technology, it whitens teeth all around and in between teeth, not just the front. Ever since I started using the Max White range two years ago, I immediately noticed my teeth were whiter. Of course they aren’t like Hollywood white, but a lot less yellow, which I was amazed by! I regularly buy this toothpaste and for the past two years, I haven’t bought anything different.

Patisserie De Bain Cranberries and Cream Bath & Shower Crème
I got this free along with a moisturiser when I spent so much in Superdrug and I mean, I’m glad it was free because I’d be disappointed if I’d paid money for it. It’s okay, but nothing special. I mean, it does the trick of cleaning your skin fine, but the smell was just a bit too much for me; it made me feel slightly queasy because it was so sickly! I wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase this, unless there were other flavours and scents which were a bit easier on the nose!



Cocoa Brown by Marissa Carter 1 Hour Tan Mousse
Whilst my all-time favourite fake tan is the St. Tropez 1 hour mousse, the Marissa Carter brand is just as good to be honest, and at half the price! The St. Tropez mousse does actually work in an hour, however I think the Marissa Carter mousse tends to actually need a few hours to really develop. This is no issue as for the price, I love it and will continue to buy this, but if you want a quick fix, I would suggest you pay more and get the St Tropez one. This product leaves a gorgeous, natural looking tan as opposed to being left orange or muddy brown! This tan also has a floral scent which stops that biscuit smell! Perfect.

Colgate Max White Mouthwash
This is without a doubt my favourite mouthwash. I use it after using the Max White One toothpaste, also by Colgate. I started using these products after I had my teeth whitened professionally and whilst my teeth aren’t perfect I do think they are reasonably white as a result of using these products. The mouthwash is alcohol free so it doesn’t burn your mouth and whilst I kind of wish it was peppermint as opposed to spearmint, it gives you minty fresh breath! Perfect!



Wilko’s Fruits Body Scrub
Who says you have to fork out for a good exfoliator? I’ll be honest, I wasn’t expecting great things due to the price but wow, I was impressed! I only ever buy this as an exfoliator now. They do a range of flavours/smells and each one smells divine! I tend to use this with some exfoliating gloves, but this product is just as marvellous on its own!




Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser
This was the first spray moisturiser I’d ever used and I instantly loved it, I found that it fully moisturised my body without a greasy finish and my skin was incredibly soft afterwards. The best time to apply is after a shower so it absorbs easier. There are a few different scents and I’ve tried and tested all of them and love them all so would be willing to buy any of them again!


Superdrug Vitamin E spray-on all over Body Lotion
I was really surprised by this product, again being snobby I thought because it was cheap it would be rubbish but I gave it a go and I was pleasantly surprised; it’s amazing! The nozzle allows for 360 degrees application and the product allows for 12 hour moisturisation. Upon application, the product instantly makes your skin feel smoother and absorbs quickly, without leaving a greasy film on the skin. A small amount goes a long way and the bottle seems to last for ages!


The Flawed Blonde. xoxo


Don't forget to follow this blog, share or G+1 this post to reach a wider audience and add me on social media so we can stay in touch!

Twitter: EmKatieD
Facebook: The Flawed Blonde
Instagram: emmakatied
Snapchat: emkatied

Comments