20 things I've done in 2016.

So 2016 is drawing to a close (this post was supposed to go up last night! haha) and I've sat down and had a serious think about everything I've achieved or random things I've done/experienced this year. Not a major blog post but saw a few people had been doing them so here we go! Get to know me a little better as we roll into 2017! 


1.) I graduated Sheffield Hallam University with a 2:1 BSc (Hons) thus completing formal education.

2.) I overcame anxiety about public transport (Thanks to daily commutes to Sheffield in my final year!)

3.) I've taken steps to improve and consolidate my basic maths skills.

4.) I started saving money for the first time in my life.

5.) I gained weight, lost weight, then gained it again!

6.) I started work in retail (Not officially full time, but my current job until I find something better!)

7.) I realised just how vital a healthy diet and lifestyle actually is..

8.) I turned 22.

9.) I grew my hair from a bob.

10.) I started learning to drive.

11.) I rediscovered yoga and how useful it can be for a range of things.

12.) I made new friends at work and at University.

13.) I went to see Fall Out Boy with my eldest sister (The first gig I've been to in aaages!)

14.) I chose to start drinking alcohol again after staying sober for a year.

15.) I started running again aaaand then got injured (again..)

16.) I voted to remain in the EU (Thanks for messing up my future guys..)

17.) I had intense intrusive thoughts I had to fight.

18.) I read more than I've ever read in my life!

19.) I gained more confidence.

20.) I got to know and understand my body (not in the creepy way you might be thinking..!)


The Flawed Blonde. xoxo
Don't forget to follow this blog, share or G+1 this post to reach a wider audience and add me on social media so we can stay in touch!

Twitter: EmKatieD
Facebook: The Flawed Blonde
Instagram: emmakatied
Snapchat: emkatied

Comments