Mudeford 2016 Vlog Series!

You can now watch my entire vlog series for Mudeford 2016 on my YouTube channel. Click the link below to take you straight to the playlist. I hope you enjoy. If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter you'll know what an effort it has been for me to get these vlogs up. The time it's taken is shameful really but other commitments have meant I had to put these on the back burner. I hope you enjoy these short vlogs as I had fun filming and editing them. I think people (including myself!) underestimate how much actually goes into editing vlogs. I learned the hard way for sure, haha. Don't forget to give each video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel for future vlogs. Until next time. xoxo



Vlog Series for Mudeford 2016

The Flawed Blonde. xoxo
Don't forget to follow this blog, share or G+1 this post to reach a wider audience and add me on social media so we can stay in touch!

Twitter: EmKatieD
Facebook: The Flawed Blonde
Instagram: emmakatied
Snapchat: emkatied

Comments